The Other Side

Ah, the other side. The other side of the lake, the other side of a door, the other side of the tracks, the other side of the mountain, the other side of the world, the other side of a certain age. The view is pretty nice over here!

Sunday, September 22, 2002

Meryl points to 100 Words That All High School Graduates — And Their Parents — Should Know. Interesting list.
Posted by Shirl at 8:05 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  1990 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2002 (571)
    • ►  May (38)
    • ►  June (64)
    • ►  July (117)
    • ►  August (54)
    • ▼  September (74)
      • Thanks, Lynn! Friday night I changed my postings f...
      • Go Green! And we did, winning 56-7, but we were su...
      • I love it when the nieces and nephews are around, ...
      • Who Left The Alarm On? Oops! That would be me. O...
      • Alison.
      • Embarrassment averted! Only now I'm going to embar...
      • Labor Day. The Lansing State Journal's lead in the...
      • PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.35 1. What's the most...
      • Monday Monday...oh, oops, it's Tuesday! Hey there...
      • I'm looking for something. I'm looking for someth...
      • Guess I can't blame the pickles entirely for the...
      • Blame it on Cybertoad :-) 12.5 %My weblog owns 12...
      • Some Funeral Thoughts. The size of your bankbook ...
      • Kevin Tollefson's Bicycle Trip Kevin took a bicycl...
      • Gack! I still have this stupid cold. But we're s...
      • I finally gave up. We ended the month yesterday, ...
      • I have heard it said that war and the waging of wa...
      • hehe...go to The Hestia Chronicles and click on Do...
      • And brother Jeeem is ranting about Amazon. Now Je...
      • No title
      • Rageboy writeth. oh. my. Okay, this story about...
      • Go Green! Except Houston isn't going to be happy w...
      • Eve at Creative Doubt does a weekly question that ...
      • Now, this surprised me this morning. And it's bee...
      • Bryn has some good arthritis recipes posted today....
      • One of the great good things about blogging is tha...
      • Hey! What do you know? Grandma was right, a thre...
      • Argh. Politics at work are a bothersome nuisance....
      • Around Cyberspace: Susan is recovering from illnes...
      • September 11, 2001. It was a beautiful September m...
      • Morning, folks! It's a beautiful sunny September ...
      • Are you a Paraskevidekatriaphobic? Do you have an...
      • This is one of the sites I visit when I get vacati...
      • Lynn has developed a CD of stock photos, and is wo...
      • Ladybugs. Well, we all know how much I like ladybu...
      • Please, Green, GoGoGo. Uhoh. I didn't have ticket...
      • There seems to be something in the air? Umm. Yest...
      • One-Hour Photo. After Michigan State's drubbing y...
      • My mom has to be the world's cutest cyber-granny. ...
      • Forty degrees out this morning. Autumn is coming....
      • Um. Blog*Spot has developed a mind of its own. I ...
      • PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.37 1. Do you have a f...
      • Apples. Trying to find a good reason to get cheerf...
      • Mmm....Bryn has a new design. Lovely. And Lynn h...
      • Football. Susan reminds me that there is another r...
      • Need to relive those fireworks? Go here. From my...
      • Halloween. Another good thing about Autumn would b...
      • Hmmm. Time for a quiz. This one thanks to Bryn. ...
      • Ok, I probably won't leave the clock javascript up...
      • Orange. Let's finish the week with one last reaso...
      • You just never ever know what Mel Gibson is going ...
      • Ummm...Notre Dame won. But it turned into a real ...
      • Chasing Moonbeams Our local paper had noted that ...
      • Meryl points to 100 Words That All High School Gra...
      • Promoguy doesn't have the Monday Mission up yet, ...
      • Bits and Pieces. While googling for moonbeams I f...
      • More Bits and Pieces. Well, did all we blog*spotte...
      • Caught Being a Dork. Yes, it's true, I got caught ...
      • What Planet Are You From? this quiz was made ...
      • Doing some research for a friend on Stephen Hawkin...
      • I love kaleidoscopes. My friend Sheryl just sent ...
      • Ok, things look funny this morning. The i-mood ic...
      • Go Green!
      • It's probably not a good idea to think too much at...
      • Father Time is not always a hard parent, and, thou...
      • What though the radiance which was once so bright ...
      • Um, yep. Redbook magazine is still available. Th...
      • Sweet Alabama Home Have you read any reviews for t...
      • Engineering. Change happens quickly sometimes, but...
      • Duct Tape. I work in the HVAC industry, and duct t...
      • Happy Birthday Eve! Well, dang, I messed up! Eve ...
      • Isn't he lovely? A three-week astronomy class sta...
      • Argh. Mondays.
      • man, sub-creator, the refracted light through who...
    • ►  October (73)
    • ►  November (73)
    • ►  December (78)
  • ►  2003 (950)
    • ►  January (91)
    • ►  February (77)
    • ►  March (100)
    • ►  April (70)
    • ►  May (79)
    • ►  June (76)
    • ►  July (78)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  September (85)
    • ►  October (77)
    • ►  November (81)
    • ►  December (85)
  • ►  2004 (929)
    • ►  January (76)
    • ►  February (60)
    • ►  March (80)
    • ►  April (68)
    • ►  May (78)
    • ►  June (80)
    • ►  July (88)
    • ►  August (97)
    • ►  September (79)
    • ►  October (83)
    • ►  November (73)
    • ►  December (67)
  • ►  2005 (790)
    • ►  January (70)
    • ►  February (61)
    • ►  March (73)
    • ►  April (64)
    • ►  May (63)
    • ►  June (64)
    • ►  July (75)
    • ►  August (60)
    • ►  September (68)
    • ►  October (62)
    • ►  November (66)
    • ►  December (64)
  • ►  2006 (620)
    • ►  January (67)
    • ►  February (67)
    • ►  March (53)
    • ►  April (62)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  June (52)
    • ►  July (48)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  October (66)
    • ►  November (41)
    • ►  December (51)
  • ►  2007 (108)
    • ►  January (50)
    • ►  February (57)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Shirl
1.5.14. Time to redo the blog again. I have plans for you this year, little blog. Hope to see everyone a bit more!
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.